An inspirational journey through expressive writing
Summer 2019, August 29th – September 3rd, Pelion
A six-day writing retreat in Greece designed by the psychologist and author Dimitra Didangelou to help you to enrich your self-connection through writing and nourish your soul, mind and body. A creative oasis for self- renewal and mental well-being.
Dimitra’s approach through expressive writing techniques encourages life reflection, self-exploration and creative expansion.
The workshops are useful for all individuals, while the practice of expressive writing can particularly benefit those seeking to gain insight into their inner lives, increase self-awareness, listen to their inner voice and connect with their full creative potential.
Here are some activities you can expect from your retreat:
- Daily workshops on expressive writing in natural landscapes
- One-on-one session with Dimitra
- Meaningful structured conversations on subjects inspired by the ancient Greek philosophy
- Excursions to the astonishing beaches, yoga, acupuncture, massages, horse riding, swimming, hiking available onsite
- Dinners with delicious local dishes and wine